Mahindra & Mahindra Private Limited welcomes you at SyouV Auto Consumer Experience Platform (hereinafter referred to and in as 'SYOUV' or 'Website' or 'Platform') and is the owner of the
domain name www.mahindrasyouv.com, having its registered office at Gateway Building, Apollo Bunder, Mumbai 400 001 (hereinafter referred to as "M&M"/ "Mahindra", which expression shall be
deemed to mean and include, unless repugnant to the context or meaning hereof, its successors or permitted assignees).
M&M through its SyouV initiative provides a platform for SUV enthusiasts, prospective car/SUV buyers, Auto Experts and such other sections relating to automotive or otherwise ("Users")
to view, exchange, submit or gather information/details relating to automotive vehicles which includes but not limited to SUVs.
TERMS and Conditions
ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
(hereinafter referred to as "You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User") describe the terms on which M&M offers You access to the Website for availing services, review and book products, as are
incidental and ancillary thereto ("Services", and more particularly defined hereinafter).
as applicable, and all other notices, rules, guidelines with respect to Your use of Website, constitutes the entire agreement (“Agreement”) between M&M and You.
- You acknowledge and agree that Your usage (defined below) of the Website are strictly regulated and governed by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- M&M shall use third-party service providers to assist M&M in improving our Services and Website and to monitor our Users’ interests and activities. You hereby
authorise M&M and/or third party service providers engaged by M&M to collect, use, store, analyse, reproduce, publish, and adapt (either on its own or through third party
service provider) the information in relation to Your use of the Website for the purpose of data analysis and for improving Your experience on the Website. You acknowledge
that this is solely undertaken by M&M to improve Your experience in relation to the use of the Website and the provision of such Services shall be subject to such additional
terms and conditions of M&M and/or third party service providers.
- Third Party Links: M&M shall not be responsible for any service availed by You from such third parties in connection with the Services. Any concern or claims in relation
to such services should be directed by You to such third parties. If you click on the links to third-party websites, you leave the Website. We are not responsible for the
content of these third-party websites or for the security of Your personal information when You use the third-party websites.
The Services available through or use of the Website is available only to persons of majority (18 years of age or more) and who can legally component to form a contract under
the Indian Contract Act, 1872 (as amended from time to time), or any other act or enactments to which the person is subject. Persons who are incompetent, to make a legal and
valid contract, for any reason whatsoever (minor, lunatic, insane, undischarged insolvent or otherwise) are not eligible to use Our Website and avail Our Services.
By accessing, browsing and using this Website or availing the Services offered herein, You agree and acknowledge that, You understand this limited and restricted use and accessing,
browsing or using this Website or availing any Services is out of your own free will, discretion and responsibility.
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, M&M reserves its right, without assigning any reason, to restrict or limit Your access to the Website and can further terminate Your
access to Website and deny the Services or any other product available through or at Our Website. This right of suspension / termination of Services of M&M, is in addition to any
other remedy available to M&M, for access & usage of Website or availing any of Our Services through Website, which is in contravention of any of the terms and conditions of Terms
of Use or this Agreement or any other applicable law.
- This Website, is an Intermediary in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 (as amended from time to time), which provides a platform to users to avail the services.
Any information provided either through or at Website is only for information purpose and such information does not substitute any specific advice whether investment, legal,
taxation or otherwise and are not intended to provide You with any nature of certification, guarantee or warranty. M&M is not responsible and cannot be held liable for any
transaction between the Website's User.
M&M reserves its right to modify, suspend, cancel or discontinue any or all sections, or Services at any time without any notice. M&M reserves the right to make modifications
and alterations in the information contained on the Website without notice. You agree that M&M shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension
or discontinuance of the Website.
You expressly agree that any information provided on the Website shall be used by you at your risk. You are advised to hereby make proper enquiries and use the information provided on the Website.
M&M provides a Platform to the Users of Website and all information and material available on the Website is only to assist the User of Website who are interested in the Services
provided by M&M and who want to explore more options before concluding their booking. Among other services and information, M&M may provide any or all the below listed services to
Website may provide the information on new cars or upcoming cars including without limitation price, specifications, dealer locations etc.
M&M will provide services to research & compare vehicles, customize vehicles, request for test drive, check prices, get finance and insurance quotes, check technical
specifications of vehicle, current offers, stock availability, vehicle online booking and order tracking post booking.
Website may also provide information on additional products of third party e[As mentioned earlier, these need to be as authentic and accurate to avoid any allegations of
misrepresentation.. Kindly also disclose sources from such information is procured or keep such material in case ASCI or any authority asks us to disclose. ].g. banks, financial
institutions, insurance company, dealers etc. pertaining to loan, insurance, and other services ancillary and incidental thereto. (need to be indicative & dependent on third party)
All the above listed Services are provided at the sole discretion of M&M, and You acknowledges and agree that M&M can add or provide additional services not listed above, or can
remove / suspend / cancel any or all services/products, listed above without any notice or liability.
Features & Content
- "Contents" or "Content" shall mean any and all information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, materials, news, notices, articles, contracts,
forms, documents or other materials and information which may be viewed or downloaded on or through this Website. Contents shall also include any e-mail, messages, e-cards or
any other information furnished by a user to be displayed on the Website by M&M.
"Feature" or "Features": A "Feature" may include any interactive, value addition service or other additional feature including without limitation comparison, 360 degree view etc. which are introduced or
available on the Website.
M&M may allow the registered User of Website to upload or post certain content, data or information, message, files, photographs, pictures, articles, feedback or any other
material of combination thereof (collectively referred to "User Content") accessible to others or transmit communications to others. While, using some of the tools/features,
you may find involvement of of/ by third parties, and Your use of them is subject to both the terms of this Agreement and to the policies of their third-party providers.
This Feature is available to You as a matter of convenience only and to express Your views on products / services available through or at Website.
Being the originator of the User Content, You are solely responsible for the User Content that You upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website.
You represent that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any User Content. You further represent that all such User Content will be in accordance
with applicable law. You acknowledges and agree that of the User Content posted or transmitted through our Website represents the views of the author, and not of Mahindra & Mahindra
or SYOUV.com. You also acknowledge that your use of or reliance on such content is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that M&M does not endorse any User Content on the Website and is not responsible or liable for any User Content. In case the User Content is in violates/infringes
any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary or privacy rights of any third party or in contravention of any applicable law, then M&M at its sole
discretion may remove or disable the access to the User Content or any part thereof, without any notice to User.
Assignment of User Content: You hereby grant M&M a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, distribute, display,
publish, transmit, make available, reproduce, modify, adapt the User Content and create derivate works of the User Content. You represent and warrant that You own or otherwise
control all of the rights to the User Content that You post or that You otherwise provide on or through the Website; and that, as at the date that the User Content is posted or
and does / will not violate any third party intellectual property rights.
Your Account & Login Options:
- User may access to the Website or other information and material as available on the Website, as a guest user, without any requirement of registration. User can do research and
compare the products available on the Website as per their convenience. Certain features and information available on Website for all users (referred to as 'Guest User') who do
not need to register or create any account on Website. However, Services to Guest User are limited in the sense that not all the features or functionality are available until the
User is registered/create account on Website or provide certain personally identifiable information.
To avail all the features, not available for Guest User, You need to register / create an account by providing certain details e.g. Your name, contact details, email id etc.
("Your Information"). Once You register with Website and provide Your Information and complete the process of registration, M&M set up an account by providing
login id and password ("Your Account") which is unique to You. Subject to Your compliance with account creation guidelines and any other applicable law, rule,
M&M recognize You as a registered user (Registered User) and You can login into Your Account and avail the Services and access to other features and information not available to guest users.
If You use or access Our Website or avail any Services through or at Website as a Registered User, You acknowledge and agree that You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the
confidentiality and shall not disclose the details of Your Account to any other person and that any activity occurred under Your Account shall be Your responsibility.
You agree that when You provided Your Information while registering/creating Your Account with Us, You shall not provide any information which untrue, false, inaccurate or not
current and shall not use the details of any other person, or another user's account. M&M may suspend/delete Your Account or can limit/deny the access to the Website or Services,
any time, if Your Information is found to be untrue, false, inaccurate, not current or pertains to another user's account.
You agree that collection, storage, sharing or disclosure of Your Information that You provide to Us either as a guest user or Registered User or otherwise shall be governed by
Subject to the compliance with all applicable laws, rules and terms and conditions of this Agreement,nothing on this Website or your use of any of the Services shall be construed as
conferring any transfer or license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of the Company, its affiliates or any third party, whether implied or
otherwise, save as expressly provided, herein. You have a limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages of the Website for your personal, non-commercial
and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialize any such material or Platform on the Website in any way.
You acknowledge, agree and undertake that the Your use of the Website shall be strictly governed by this Agreement (including Term of Use) and the following binding principles:
You shall not use or access the Website or avail the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by M&M.
When You use the Website or Website and/or the Services You specifically undertake not to display, upload, modify, publish, transmit,
update or share any information or Content or User Content that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the User does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or
racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- Harms minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or any other kind or form of intellectual property or proprietary rights of third parties;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person or entity;
- Contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the
commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of any other nation;
- Is misleading in any way or shall not , directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is
prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services available through or at the Website and shall not attempt
or involve in the transmission of "junk/phishing mail", "chain emails / letters", "spamming" or "unsolicited mass mailing";
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other User's account, Website any portion or Feature of the Website, any other systems or networks
connected to the Website, or any computer resource / servers, of M&M connected with the Website to provide the Services.
- You shall not access the Website, Features or any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other
illegitimate means or through automated means including robot, deep link, page scrape;
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor disrupt, interfere, breach the security or
authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website or cause any harm to the Website, system resources, servers of M&M connected
to or accessible through the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website,
or any other customer of M&M, including any other Account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or Service or information made
available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal
identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- Use the Website or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or
other activity which infringes the rights of M&M or other third parties;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other
material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, terms of this Agreement which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name, trade name or domain name used by
Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or activity that might spoil the image or reputation of M&M on Website or otherwise.
- M&M at all times reserves its right, but not an obligation, to audit the Content, User Content, Features available on Website or any other material or information posted/uploaded
by the User. If at any time, in sole discretion of M&M, M&M determines that any Content/User Content or any other material or Feature of the Website is in contravention of
any law for the time being in force or spirit of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or violates the privacy of any person, then M&M may either remove or edit or
block such material without any notice.
- Though M&M does not pre-screen the User Content, yet that M&M and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to accept, refuse, move,
or remove any Contents that are available via the Website.
Notwithstanding the above-said right, You acknowledge and understand that all User Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of
the person from which such User Content originated. This means that You, and not M&M, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you have provided M&M with, in order
to upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website. You further acknowledges and agree that these User Content does not necessarily reflect the views of the
M&M nor M&M endorse any such User Content.
- Further to this it is informed that M&M may share the information pertaining to such instance (with or without demand) with Government agency for the purpose of verification
of identity of User, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution and punishment. Therefore it is advised to You that You should not involve in any such activities
or use which violate any applicable law, rules, regulation or breach the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Fees & Payments:
Access to Website is free and Users (Registered or Guest) can browse the information/products and avail the Services free of charge. However M&M, reserves the right, and may
levy certain charge and fees in the future. You agree to pay any such fee as may be applicable to the Services or Product that You avail.
- Taxes: You are responsible for paying all fees associated with the use of the Website and You agree to bear any and all applicable taxes, charges, cesses etc. levied thereon.
- You shall be responsible for all Your Fee and/or Payment related obligations and M&M reserves the right to suspend the Services/Account or terminate the membership in case You
do not fulfil Your payment related obligations in full. We also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees.
- You acknowledge and agree that You shall not use the details of credit card/debit card/net-banking or any other payment instrument which is not lawfully owned by You.
- M&M, from time to time, may contact with third party payment processing service providers to facilitate payment of orders that You place on our Website which includes banks,
financial institution etc. You shall be responsible to abide by all rules/regulations/guidelines as issued and applicable to online payments.
- When You make the payment through third party payment gateway, such third party process Your Payment to M&M, provided You comply with all applicable rules and regulations.
M&M shall not be responsible for any failure/decline in making payment due to any reason (including without limitation exceeding limit, wrong details etc.) as M&M does not
control such third parties.
Website Access & Modification:
access and use the Website and avail the Services provided through or at the Website, subject to the following conditions:
- The permission does not include: (i) any resale or commercial use of this Website or its Contents; or (ii) any derivative use of this Website or its Contents;
- You, your partners, your employees, your agents or any other person associated with you personally or professionally, may not, with or without compensation,
prepare any derivative works from, or sell, lease, license, e-mail, reproduce, duplicate, copy, resell, republish, transmit or distribute or otherwise exploit for any
commercial purpose via any media, now known or unknown, any Contents from this Website to any other entity or individual.
- No Contents or information on the Website may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any internet web-site or any other information retrieval system, either
electronic or mechanical. It is a condition of Your use of this Website that You do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using this Website. You further
acknowledge and agree that You shall not shall not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, the Content available on the Website, in any way
without obtaining the prior permission from M&M. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by downloading of any data is disclaimed.
- You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of
M&M and/or our affiliates without the express written consent of M&M. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing M&M’s name or trademarks without
the express written consent of M&M.
- Any software that is available on the Website is the property of M&M or its vendors. You may not use, download or install any software available at the Website,
unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Agreement or by the express written permission of M&M.
- Any unauthorized use terminates the permission and the license granted by M&M under this Agreement to you.
All information available on Website is made available to You on best efforts basis, however, M&M does not guarantee nor assume any responsibility for the correctness of such
information/data. M&M reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all sections, or Service(s) at any time without notice. In case the information
(including without limitation pricing, description and any other information etc.) is found to be not up to date or incorrect, M&M reserves the right to make modifications and
alterations in the information contained on the Website without notice. You agree that M&M shall not be liable to You or to any third party for any modification, suspension or
discontinuance of the Website. You expressly agree that any information provided on the Website shall be used by You at Your risk. You are advised to hereby make proper enquiries
Intellectual Property Right:
Copyright © 2017 Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, copyright, database right or similar rights in all material presented on this Site (including graphical images, text, video clips,
reprographics, sounds, demos, patches and other files) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to the Company or its affiliates and is protected or covered by copyright, trade mark,
intellectual property law and other proprietary rights.
- B)Content on the Website is for personal use only, unless permitted otherwise. Any alteration of the material or use of the material contained in the Website for any commercial
purpose is a violation of the copyright of M&M and/or its affiliates or associates or of its third-party information providers.
- C)Website may contain also contain certain trade-marks, logos or service marks ("Marks"), which are the proprietary to the M&M. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained
to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, M&M owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark "SYOUV", and
the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets
and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- You are not permitted to use the Marks, in any manner, without first obtaining the written permission of the M&M or its vendor or third party that own and control the Marks.
All other trademarks or logos not owned by the Company or its affiliates appearing on this Site, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated
with or connected to the Company.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THROUGH YOUR USE OF WEBSITE OR BY AVAILING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICES THROUGH OR AT WEBSITE, NO RIGHT (EMPRESS OR IMPLIED) IS GRANTED TO YOU IN
RESPECT OF SUCH CONTENT. M&M RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY THE CONTENT FROM TIME TO TIME AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION.
- It is clarified that any use of the Website, Content, Marks or other intellectual property rights of M&M, in contravention of the terms of this Agreement or any applicable law
shall constitute the infringement of such intellectual property right of M&M or their respective third party, upon which M&M or third party may initiate the appropriate legal
proceedings against the User.
- ALL RIGHTS NOT EXPRESSLY GRANTED HEREUNDER TO THE USER, ARE RESERVED EXCLUSIVELY TO M&M
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability:
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless M&M, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and
agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties,
interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted
against or incurred by the Indemnified Parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement(s); or (ii) any claims made by any third
party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or (iii) any claim that any Content / User Content / Third Party Content, information or materials
provided by You caused damage to a third party; or (iv) Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights.
- M&M may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify M&M against. You will then be required to consult with M&M regarding the course of action to be undertaken
in defending such a claim. Further, You shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of M&M without the express prior written consent
of M&M which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by M&M in its sole discretion.
- Limitation of Liability: M&M assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by You on account of: (a) The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of
any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website; (b) Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website. Notwithstanding anything to contrary
in the Agreement(s), in no event shall M&M, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any
special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable
or whether or not M&M has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other
tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services, Content, User Content or Third Party Content. M&M’s entire
if any, paid by You to M&M under the relevant order to which the cause of action for the liability relates.
Platform for Communication:
'SYOUV' is only a platform to facilitate the interaction between the Users of the Website and provided an opportunity to browse the products and services and make bookings of their
choice by paying the applicable booking amount. Pls. note that for Insurance & Financing option, available at SYOUV, M&M is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner
any transaction between the Users and the Financial Institution/Insurance Intermediary.
- All contractual terms offered by the Financial Institution under “_Finance & Insurance ” section and have been agreed to between the Financial Institution and User alone.
- M&M is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Financial institutions & Users (includes Registered User or Guest User). M&M cannot
and does not guarantee that the Financial Institution as chosen by the user will perform any of the services as requested on the Website.
- You further agree and acknowledge that M&M is only a facilitator and is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any advertisement, exhibition, making available,
offer to give any loan/financial scheme on the Website. M&M is not the seller of financial schemes, insurance or loans.
- You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the other Financial Institutions that you transact with.
You release and indemnify M&M and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Financial Institution
available on the SYOUV Portal and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law.
Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, M&M cannot control the information provided by other Financial Institution which is made available on the Website.
You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there are also risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
In addition to this, You acknowledge and agree that when You interact with M&M through Website or send any data/email/message or communicate otherwise, You are communicating
with M&M through electronic means and gives Your consent to receive communication through electronic means periodically and as and when required.
Report Abuse & Your Feedback:
M&M advises its Users, not to post or upload anything which is abuse of the Website or violate any terms of this Agreement. M&M also prohibits the use of language that is racist,
hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. If You come across any such instance of abuse of violation or any content which is objectionable content or further if You
believe that any material/information/post/feedback is infringement of any intellectual property right of You or any other person, You shall inform the same to M&M and M&M is
- Email Abuse and Threat Policy: Private communication including email correspondence is not regulated by the M&M. M&M advises its Users not to use/send any such email.
Any such reported instance will be investigated and M&M will take appropriate measures (including legal steps, if required) to stop such practices.
- Your Feedback: When You share any feedback or post any comment (including User Content) on Website, it is deemed Non-Confidential. M&M is at liberty to use any such feedback or
User Content and You represent that: (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) M&M is not under any obligation
of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) M&M may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and
(iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from M&M for the feedback under any circumstances.
You and M&M each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen, or may arise, between You and M&M relating in any way to, or arising out of this or previous versions
of the Agreement, or any other documents incorporated herein by way of reference or your use of or access to M&M's Services, or any products or Services sold, offered, or purchased
through M&M's Services shall be referred to the sole arbitrator who shall be an independent and neutral third party and shall be appointed by M&M.
The place of arbitration shall be Mumbai, India. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English Language and shall be governed by Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996
(as amended from time to time).A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a completed form Notice of Dispute ("Notice").
The Notice to M&M must be sent to the address identified under clause 16(Miscellaneous).
- Notice: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail/email
On behalf of M&M to:
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Attn: Mr. Ankit Taneja
Address: 3rd Floor, Mahindra Towers , Mahindra & Mahindra
On behalf of User to
By email (as provided by You at the time of Registration or communicating with M&M) or by general notification on the Website.
Assignment: You cannot assign or otherwise transfer the Agreements, or any rights granted hereunder or any obligations, to any third party and any such assignment or transfer
or purported assignment or transfer shall be void ab initio. M&M's rights and/or obligations under the Agreement are freely assignable or otherwise transferable by M&M to any
third parties without the requirement of seeking Your prior consent. M&M shall have right to transfer Your Account and Account Information to a third party who purchases M&M's
business as conducted under the Website.
- Severability: If any clause of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the
remaining clauses of the Agreement.
- Waiver: Any failure or delay by a party to enforce or exercise any provision of the Agreement, or any related right, shall not constitute a waiver by such party of that
provision or right. The exercise of one or more of a party's rights hereunder shall not be a waiver of, or preclude the exercise of, any rights or remedies available to
Contacting You: By accessing Our Website and/or availing any service or product at or through Our Website, You give Your consent to Us and both our associate partners
(including Dealers, financial institutions etc.) to communicate with You through phone calls/SMS/email communication etc. regardless whether your number is registered in the
National Do Not Call Registry (NDNC) or www.nccptrai.gov.in
Grievance Officer: In compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder, the Grievance Officer of M&M for the purpose of this Agreement shall be
On behalf of M&M to:
Mahindra & Mahindra Limited
Attn: Mr. Ankit Taneja
Address: 3rd Floor, Mahindra Towers , Mahindra & Mahindra
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Working Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
This Agreement or the documents incorporated herein by reference shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to Clause 15 (Arbitration) above,
all disputes arising under this Agreement between You and M&M shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai, India.
Vehicle Booking T&C:
- Customers should be an Indian resident.
- Customers, if individual, should be aged 18 years and above.
- The booking form appearing in this website should be filled completely and correctly.
- Payment of Rs. 5,000 (Rs. Five Thousand) only ("Booking amount") whichever is applicable for the respective SUV.
- Address proof and ID Proof (KYC documents as advised by dealership) to be submitted.
- The Customer has to place the order by registering on mahindrasyouv.com website. They should select vehicle model, variant, drive type, transmission, color, city
and dealership before proceeding to booking. The customer can also select accessories they desire along with the vehicle.
Availability of variant and accessories are only indicative and should be checked at the selected dealership separately.
- The Customer hereby undertakes to have read and understood the page disclaimers and website T&Cs before booking the vehicle
- Once the order ("Online Booking") is placed on mahindrasyouv.com website, the Customer receives an e-mail on the registered e-mail address, as appearing on the registration
form of mahindrasyouv.com website, confirming the booking and mentioning the Booking amount along with mahindrasyouv.com website order number (mahindrasyouv.com order id).
Post the receipt of an email acknowledging the online order, the Customer needs to visit the Selected Dealership within three (3) business days with the KYC proof as advised by
the dealership, wherein he/she will be required to provide mahindrasyouv.com website Order No and Mobile no. used for registering on SYOUV ("Registered Mobile no.") to
complete the necessary formalities as mentioned herein.
- The order of the Customer who do not complete the formalities of booking within fifteen (15) business days of booking at mahindrasyouv.com website (at the Selected Dealership)
can be cancelled at the discretion of M&M . The booking amount of the cancelled orders shall be refunded to Customers by mahindrasyouv.com websites without any interest.
For any queries related to refund of booking amount, please write directly to email@example.com.
- The Customer is requested to thoroughly read and understand specifications, features of vehicle model(s) available on the portal. The Customer is not allowed to make any changes of the selected model once the order has been placed on the SYOUV platform.
- Price & Offer/Scheme applicable at the time of delivery from the dealership shall be considered as final.
- Prices indicated are ex-showroom prices. Any other levies or taxes if applicable are extra
- Prices are indicative only and the final price may change. Prices are applicable within the specified city limits only. Please contact the nearest Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. (M&M) authorized Dealer for exact prices. Prices shown on website and actual may vary.
- All prices & offers are subject to change, and M&M reserves the right to modify the prices at its discretion at any point in time.
- The offers may be modified and / or withdrawn by M&M and / or their dealers without notice, and buyers are strongly advised to check the availability and detailed terms and conditions of the offer before making a booking.
M&M hereby clarifies that it is optional for the Customer to book online; and the Customer may opt for booking the car directly from M&M dealership also, in which case, the offers available at the portal shall not be available to the Customer.
- All offers are from M&M and / or their dealers. Customers are strongly advised to verify the offer validity details with M&M and/or the nearest dealer, as the case may be.
- The tentative delivery date range specified in the “Track your SUV” section is subject to availability of stock and customer completing the formalities at the preferred M&M dealership within 3 business days of booking of the vehicle at mahindrasyouv.com.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstance(s), the delivery period may be subject to change.
- Any changes made to mahindrasyouv.com order shall be applicable only after the Customer signs and submits an "Undertaking Form" available at the dealership.
- The customer has the option to cancel the order at any time before the invoicing stage at the dealership. Post, the invoicing stage, online cancellation will not be allowed.
Refund of booking amount will be done by mahindrasyouv.com platform.
- The booking at the Selected Dealership shall be as per the specifications filled in by the Customer at the time of booking. Under any circumstances, the customer won't
be allowed to change the model, for example a 'KUV100' booking on www.mahindrasyouv.com cannot be changed to a 'Scorpio' variant Order at the Dealership.
- The booking amount paid by the Customer at the time of booking on mahindrasyouv.com will be adjusted against the purchase price of the ordered vehicle, payable by the Customer to the concerned Selected Authorized Dealer of M&M. The Customer shall be bound by the other terms and conditions of M&M, applicable for the purchase of the ordered vehicle at the dealership.
- The booking at mahindrasyouv.com website cannot be treated as a confirmed order/order acceptance by M&M until and unless an order taking form is filled by the Customer at the Selected Dealership. Acceptance of bookings /advance payment by M&M is merely an indication of an intention to sell and does not result in a contract of sale.
- Final confirmation will only happen once the order is confirmed and accepted at the Selected Dealership chosen by the customer, within the stipulated time period
i.e. within one week from the date when the booking has been made on the Website
- Modification in order for change in address & name is not allowed. In case of name change, the Customer will be required to make a fresh booking with the new name and
pay the booking amount at the time of the booking again. The amount collected during the original booking shall be refunded back to the customer by mahindrasyouv.com
- The BOOKING CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED to any other person or third party and the name mentioned at the time of the booking shall be the name appearing on the final invoice.
Any request to change of the name shall lead to cancellation of the booking.
- The delivery of the ordered vehicle will happen at the dealership pursuant to the complete payment of the purchase price (price applicable at the time of delivery)
and ancillary cost at the Selected Dealership.
- The price conveyed to the Customer by his/her Selected Dealership shall prevail. However, Goods and Services Tax (GST), Central Excise Duty, CST / VAT, other Central/ State local taxes and levies and transportation charges payable will be as applicable on the date of delivery and shall be borne by the Customer. This condition shall prevail over any condition stated under Terms & Condition with respect to the applicable price, if the same conflicts with this condition.
- The Customer is responsible for insurance, all taxes, permanent registration of the vehicle, charges and fees in relation thereto
- Customers by booking the Product on mahindrasyouv.com website accept the Terms & Conditions and agree to co-operate with M&M at all times.
- M&M reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and may withdraw or discontinue the booking without any prior notice. Payments already
made shall be refunded without interest as per the terms mentioned herein.
- M&M, their Directors, employees, consultants, assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from Customer's
participation in the booking, or from Mahindra & Mahindra's termination or withdrawal of the booking, change of Terms & Conditions or for any loss or damage,
- M&M and the Selected Authorized Dealer shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss, injury, delay, damages or other casualty suffered or incurred by
the latter due to Force Majeure, and any failure or delay by Mahindra and Mahindra or the Selected Authorized Dealer in performance of its obligations.
- For the purpose of this condition such circumstances shall include, without limitation, the circumstances beyond the control of the Company and shall also include the effect
of any natural element or other acts of State or God, or other industrial disturbances, war, riots, civil commotion, embargoes, blockades, governmental restriction, intervention
of civil, naval or military authorities.
- If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable to any extent for any reason including by reason of any law or regulation or government policy,
the remainder of these Terms & Conditions other than those which are held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be affected thereby, and each provision of these Terms &
Conditions shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any invalid or unenforceable Terms & Conditions shall be replaced with Terms & Conditions,
which are valid and enforceable and most nearly reflect the original intent of the unenforceable Terms & Conditions.
with Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd as per the terms and conditions appearing herein.
- The delivery period appearing on this website is purely tentative in nature and shall be governed by the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
- Any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
- Courts of Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes arising out of this booking transaction.